This guide will show you how to stake and unstake XPR on the Protonscan.io website.
- You will need to create an account and complete verification, depending on your country of residence. For details, check out this guide.
- For a detailed deep-dive into staking, check out this article.
- Brave Browser users - ensure Shield is set to "down" for Protonscan.io.
Let's get started.
ℹ️ If you're not using a Ledger Wallet or if your account is already connected to Protonscan.io, skip to Step 5.
ℹ️ For Unstaking instructions, skip to Step 8.
- To initiate the connection process, navigate to Protonscan.io
- Click on “Login”
- Select Ledger S/X
Plug in your Ledger device and enter your pin. The following screen will appear:
Select the method you wish to use (USB or Bluetooth).
Switch to your Ledger device, unlock it and open the EOS app
⚠️ If you see the following message, try the troubleshooting options below.
- Try to connect to Ledger Live software
- The latest version of the EOS app must be installed and opened on your Ledger device
Congrats! Your account is now connected. Next we will be selecting the Staking Type and Duration.
Click on "Wallet" on the top toolbar
Select Short Stake XPR
Enter the amount you wish to stake or click one of the pre-set percentage buttons
- Once you are ready to proceed, click on "Stake" button at the bottom of the page
Now, you will need to authorize the request. Grab your Ledger device (or the Wallet you connected to Protonscan.io) and approve the transaction.
That's it! You will see an on screen confirmation once the process is completed. You will see a list of all your Staked XPR at the bottom of the page.
To Unstake a Short State transaction, navigate back to the Wallet tab.
Select "Short Stake XPR" on the left hand side
Click the "Unstake" tab
Enter the amount
Click the "Unstake" button to initiate the translation
- Now, you will need to authorize the request. Grab your Ledger device (or the Wallet you connected to Protonscan.io) and approve the transaction.
- That's it! You will see an on screen confirmation once the process is completed. Your funds will be available after the cool-down period expires.
ℹ️ If your funds do not automatically return to your wallet in 24 hours, click the "Refund" button to manually post the transaction.
If you have any questions about this guide or just want to say Hi!, you can always reach us here.