This guide will walk you through the Proton account verification process.
- Verification is required for residents of the USA in order to access ProtonSwap features.
- All global citizens require verification in order to withdraw funds earned from games and polls.
Let’s get started
- Locate and tap your account avatar in the bottom right corner of your Proton Wallet in the bottom menu bar
- Under ‘Preferences’, tap on ‘Verify Account’
- Tap ‘Get Verified’
- Pick your Country of Residence
- Enter the address of your current place or residence and tap ‘Continue’
- Enter your personal information
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Tap ‘Submit’
If your information was correct, you will see ‘You’ve Been Verified!’. An awesome green checkmark will be displayed next to your name as well. If you choose to not use your Real Name as your Display Name, then the checkmark will not be displayed even if you are verified.
If you were not successful in verifying your account on the first try, double-check your information and try again.