This guide will show you how to deposit supported cryptocurrencies into your Proton Wallet iOS app.
- You will need to create an account. For details, check out this guide.
Let’s get started
- Open Proton Wallet and click the “+” icon located on the bottom toolbar.
- Click on Deposit.
- Select the cryptocurrency you would like to deposit. For this example, we will be choosing ETH.
- To generate your deposit address, you will be asked to provide authorization via Touch ID, Password or FaceID. You will see a "Success" pop-up.
- Next, you will see your deposit address. You can copy the wallet address or scan the QR code with your sending wallet and initiate the transaction.
ℹ️ Transaction fees charged by the blockchain will apply.
- That's it. You can view the status of the pending transactions or the record of completed transactions by clicking on the icon in the top right corner of the deposit screen.
Once your deposit has been posted, you can use the Swap feature to exchange for other Cryptocurrencies on the Proton Wallet DEX (and you won't have to worry about gas fees!). Check out this guide for details.
If you have any questions about this guide or just want to say Hi!, you can always reach us here.